365 Wines In 365 Days ...

Well, it's been 365 days and today we taste our 365th wine ... it's been a tough job but someone had to do it ... and we end the saga with another Sauvignon Blanc ... from Chile. It's been a year since we started and one of the first we tasted was a Sauv from Chile ... and I only thought it fitting we end on the same hi note we started with! Cheers ...

ESPIRITU DE CHILE SAUVIGNON BLANC

LCBO 60640 | 750 mL bottle

Price: $ 9.95 White Wine, 13.3% Alcohol/Vol.

Made in: Chile By: Espiritu De Chile Limited

Tasting Note - An elegantly structured Sauvignon Blanc which impresses with its pronounced fruit notes. Aromas of peach and citrus blend perfectly with spicy freshness and subdued earthy tones.

Serving Suggestion - Enjoy this Sauvignon Blanc chilled with any poultry, fish or as an aperitif.

Joe
www.iLuvWine.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I got a DM from you on Twitter asking for my favorite <$10 wines, and I have to tell you I have more than a few! But I'll pare it down here a little:

-Cupcake Merlot

-Rex Goliath Merlot

-Menage a Trois (A blend -- sometimes you can find this on sale for <$10, but you should still buy it if you can't. Seriously.)

-Little Black Dress Merlot

-Red Fish Cabernet (Can't find a link for them)

-F8 Red Wine (Can't find a link for them, either)

Hope you enjoy these as much as I have!

--Angela