277 Wines In 277 Days ...

Feeling nostalgic today ... it's a birthday (which I don't like!!!). So I decided to try a wine from my past ... Black Tower was THE wine to get to impress in the old days! After all, it cost more than the rest, came from Germany and was in a neat bottle! OK, times change and I guess my palate has as well ... wouldn't buy it any more to impress anyone ... maybe when I'm feeling nostalgic again in about another 10 years!

BLACK TOWER RIESLING
LCBO 614321 | 1000 mL tetra

Price: $ 7.65 White Wine, 11.0% Alcohol/Vol. Sugar Content : 2

Made in: Palatinate (Falz), Germany By: Gunther Reh Group

Tasting Note - Pale straw colour; white grape, nectarine, apple, apricot and floral aromas; off-dry, light bodied with delicate flavours of apple, peach and honey rounding the palate.

Serving Suggestion - Fresh fruit and light cheeses or as a party sipper.

Joe
www.iLuvWine.com

No comments: