247 Wines In 247 Days ...

OK, was kinda disappointed here ... found another Sauvignon Blanc under $10 (starting to run out of these!!) ... the aroma was nice and so I had a sip with great anticipation and I was disappointed. It was very light and I guess would make a nice outdoors "sipper" on a hot afternoon but certainly not like most of the other Sauvignon's I've enjoyed. In fact, it reminded me of the other South African Sauv that is found in a lot of Ottawa restaurants ... Two Oceans ... and that one didn't impress as well as I remember!!

THE BEACH HOUSE SAUVIGNON BLANC SEMILLON

LCBO 122390 | 750 mL bottle

Price: $ 9.95 White Wine 12.0% Alcohol/Vol. Sugar Content : 1

Made in: South Africa By: Dgb-Bellingham

Tasting Note: Dry, crisp with delicious citrus notes yet smooth and very easy drinking.

Serving Suggestion: seafood, salad, chicken, fish, white meat, apéritif

Joe
www.iLuvWine.com

No comments: