136 Wines In 136 Days ...

Another Pinot Grigio .... and it didn't pass muster. I've become a fan of this variety but this particular one did not have the same flavor or bouquet I've come to expect. I'm not saying it's "bad" ... but I would only give it a 6.5/10 ... far lower than my other Pinot Grigio reviews!

CASAL THAULERO PINOT GRIGIO IGT
LCBO 73163 | 750 mL bottle

Price: $ 9.95 White Wine, 12.3% Alcohol/Vol. Sugar Content : 1

Made in: Abruzzo, Italy By: Casal Thaulero D.P.L.

Tasting Notes - Typically Northern Italian on the nose with its almond, mineral overtones and bits citrus, grassy, green apple aromas. The entry is soft and almost sweet mixing honey, mineral, nutty, lees flavours.

Serving Suggestion - Serve with fish salads and crudités; main courses with fish or shellfish, white meats, roasted or boiled fish, sushi and soufflé

Joe
www.iLuvWine.com

No comments: