104 Wines In 104 Days ...

About time I tried another Sauvignon Blanc (did I ever mention this is my favorite?). I don't know if it's because I've had some impressive reds (taste buds changing?) but this particular Sauv didn't impress me as much as I would have expected. It did have the classic grass aroma and citrus flavors but seemed to be lacking ... 7.5/10 ...

SAWMILL CREEK WEEKEND RSV SAUVIGNON BLANC
LCBO 53264 | 750 mL bottle

Price: $ 7.25 White Wine, 11.8% Alcohol/Vol. Sugar Content : 1

Made in: Ontario, Canada By: Vincor International Inc.

Tasting Note - Pale straw in colour with gentle aromas of rose and apple. It is dry but with sweet fruit tones, some apple on the mid-palate and a reserved finish.

Serving Suggestion - Casual chicken and pork dishes.

Joe www.iLuvWine.com

No comments: