90 Wines In 90 Days ...

I really enjoyed some Pinot Grigio's a while ago and so I was looking forward to this new one I found from Italy. Although it was smooth and lemony and had a nice tropical fruit aroma, I felt it was lacking and could only give it a 6.5/10 ... and it didn't really go with my pizza ... I guess I should read the official serving suggestions!!!

DRAGANI PINOT GRIGIO TREBBIANO
LCBO 11676 | 750 mL bottle

Price: $ 7.30 White Wine, 11.5% Alcohol/Vol. Sugar Content : 1

Made in: Abruzzo, Italy By: Cantine Dragani & C.

Tasting Note - Pale straw in colour with aromas of fresh Anjou pear, floral, green apple and mineral. Light-bodied, delicate showing hints of fresh butter on the finish.

Serving Suggestion - Breaded sole, light cheeses, fresh fruits.

Joe
www.iLuvWine.com

No comments: